Valve controller 2224
- mA, V, and Ω programmable input
- Ramp times, jump values, reversal, chopper frequency, and deadband
- 3-digit LED display shows I-valve % value
- 1 or 2 channels
- Multifunction user interface consisting of three pushbuttons and a 3-digit LED display.
- All parameters are protected against unauthorized changes with a password.
- Control and regulation of single- or double-coil hydraulic and pneumatic proportional valves used for accurate oil flow regulation, linear soft acceleration and deceleration, modulated output signal, and programmable deadband.
- Is highly suitable for joystick regulation of A/B movements.
- Where changes to A and B need to be selected directly or according to the value of an input signal.
- During operation the display shows the present output signal as a % of the I valve.
- Programmable current or voltage input for standard signals acc. to order schedule, joystick / potentiometer or a special non-programmable input.
- Digital inputs for external control functions.
- A pulsating current output prevents the connected valve from sticking.
- Optional programming of the modulation frequency (PWM) between 8 and 400 Hz.
- Multiple adjustable parameters such as output currents, ramp times, jump values, chopper frequency, reversal, deadband, and ON/OFF functions.
- Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate use with PR’s 7023 adaptor and 7024 mounting keying.