Signal controller 2286
- Multiple functions
- Programmable from front
- 3-digit LED display
- Analog or Pt100 input
- Relay outputs
- Max. 50% offset
- Programmed via the user interface which consists of a 3-digit display and 3 function keys in the front panel.
- PID on/off controller, PI step controller or 3-band controller with analog or Pt100 input.
- As trip amplifier with setpoint adjustment through external current / voltage signal with neutral zone surrounding the setpoint.
- The A and B channels can be freely programmed via the front keys and JP1 and JP2 to current in the range 0...20 mA or voltage in the range 0...10 VDC.
- Linearized Pt100 temperature input in the range -99...+850°C with 3-wire connection.
- PID on/off controller with accurate setting of the regulation parameters XP (proportional band), TI (integrating time) and TD (differentiating time).
- Functions include PI step and-band controller, dl/dt function and comparator or trip amplifier with an external setpoint.
- 2 relay outputs with a make contact connected to a common point.
- Relay outputs can be installed in PELV/SELV circuits.
- Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate use with PR’s 7023 adaptor and 7024 mounting keying.