Power control unit 9410
- Distributes supply voltage to the power rail
- Optional connection of backup supply
- Approved for installation in I.S. / Ex zone 2 / Div. 2
- Optional redundant supply for the power rail
- Must be installed on power rail, PR type 9400
Application and advanced features
- The power control unit detects errors from any of the devices mounted on the power rail and transmits a collective alarm to the control system via the internal status relay.
- Optional connection of two power supplies - a primary supply and a backup supply.
- Redundant supply for the power rail can be obtained by mounting two 9410 devices connected to 2 separate power supplies (e.g. PR no. 9421).
- The status relay will be energised when the following three conditions are met:
1. Supply voltage is present on pins 31 and 32.
2. Backup supply voltage is present on pins 34 and 33. (If the backup supply is not in use, a jumper must be placed between pins 32 and 33 - the jumper is delivered with the device).
3. There are no error messages from the devices connected to the power rail.
- When a collective alarm is activated via the power rail, the status relay in the 9410 will be de-energized (pins 11, 12 and 13).
- Two green front LEDs indicate connection of supply and backup.
- A red LED indicates error status.