Ex-isolated driver 5105B
- 1- or 2-channel version
- 3- / 5-port 3.75 kVAC galvanic isolation
- Driver for Ex / I.S. area
- 20 programmable measurement ranges
- Universal supply by AC or DC
- Safety barrier for current signals transmitted to I/P converters and displays mounted in hazardous area.
- Safety barrier for analog current / voltage signals transmitted to hazardous area.
- 1 : 1 or signal conversion of analog current / voltage signals.
- The 20 factory-calibrated measurement ranges in the 5105B can be selected by the internal DIP-switches without the need for a recalibration. Special measurement ranges can be delivered.
- PR5105B is based on microprocessor technology for gain and offset. The analog signal is transmitted at a response time of less than 25 ms.
- Inputs, outputs, and supply are floating and galvanically separated.
Mounting / installation
- Mounted vertically or horizontally on a DIN rail. By way of the 2-channel version up to 84 channels per meter can be mounted.