Field enclosure 8501
- Cut-out dimensions fit PR displays
- Protection degree IP65
- 4 M16 threaded holes in the bottom
- Easy mounting on wall or panel
- Strong powder coating on outer sufaces
- Multi-purpose enclosure with cut-out hole for mounting of PR electronics’ LCD / LED instruments type 5531A, 5714, 5715 and 5725.
- 8501 is suitable for protection of PR LCD / LED instruments to be mounted in harsh process environments.
- The type 8501 enclosure complies with industrial standards for efficient protection of process equipment in wet areas up to IP65.
- The enclosure is made of corrosion resistant aluminum.
- All surfaces are protected with a salt-water proof powder coating.
- Fixing screws for front and backplate are made of stainless, acid proof steel.
- Can be delivered with up to 4 M16 cable glands. Safety plugs are fitted in unused cable gland entries.
Mounting / installation
- To be mounted on wall by way of 4 mounting screws (not included).